About Our Range
Shoot at our private outdoor range set in the beautiful Allegheny forest region. Our 26 acre range includes covered shooting stations to handle any type of weather, pop up steel reactive targets, paper targets, moving targets, dueling targets and of course exploding targets.
Watch a round fired from an AR-15 Suppressed 3 Gun Rifle hit an exploding target.
Reactive Steel Targets
The Dueling Tree: Two shooters begin, each with three targets on their side of the tree. At the start command, they fire at the reactive steel targets on their respective sides.
When a target is hit, it swings over to the opposite side. Trouble is, the other guy is knocking them back over to your side at the same time. The first one with all the steel targets resting on his side loses. Forget the white gloves and 20 paces because this duel is in your face. If you miss, you lose. If you don’t reload fast enough to keep up, you lose. No excuses.
Rules of the Range
- Minors must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian who will sign a waiver and stay with them at all times.
- Always treat all firearms as if they are loaded.
- Keep all firearms pointed down range at all times.
- Keep your finger off the trigger and outside the trigger guard until ready to fire.
- Be responsible at all times.
- Never use alcohol or drugs before shooting.
- If you observe an unsafe condition, report it to a range officer immediately.
- Know and understand the operating mechanism and safety features of the firearms you intend to use.
- All patrons of the AALLC will be held financially responsible for any damage or destruction they cause to AALLC property, whether accidental, negligent, willful or otherwise.
- Eye and ear protection is mandatory and must be worn at all times while at the range.
- NEVER handle firearms behind the firing line.
- Keep the action open and firearm unloaded with magazines removed until ready to fire.
- If you have more than one firearm, use only one at a time.
- Fire from within the shooting station only. All others are to be behind the firing line to maintain a safe condition.
- Upon the command CEASE FIRE: Stop all shooting IMMEDIATLEY and await commands from the range officer.
Failure to abide by all of these rules while on the range may result in you and/or your party being dismissed from the range.
Book your adventure today!
We provide a safe, controlled shooting environment.